Thursday, February 10, 2011

Computer Crashed!

That's all I can say.  My hard drive went kapluey. No warning, nor reason (although I blame my husband)  He was the last one to touch it before it died.  I was super sick for 3 days and he can't stand the little light flickering on my laptop so he decided to turn it off.  He succeeded all right.  Almost $350.00 later and he has vowed not to touch it anymore. Anyways.  I have a couple of reviews to do on some stuff I received, but no more of the cheesy "Oh you have to try this" stuff.  I just want to be flat out plain about the things I try. You deserve the cold honest truth! And I may rant and rave about something  but it will be because I truly enjoyed the product/experience.  Also I don't want this blog to just be about stuff. There is so much more to life than stuff!  I want it to be a source of encouragement for you.  A little pick me up here and there.  We all know I can't write everyday, and I know you don't have time to read it everyday, so I will try once a week and see how that goes.  Aubree my youngest is finally getting into a routine, so I as well am trying to get back into a routine.  I thrive on routines and list! I make a list for everything.  I am still working on being organized though.  Most of the time I either loose or forget my lists. Anyways I will go for now but we will be talking again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment