Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bad Breath?

What Causes Bad Breath?

I recently received a sample of Smart Mouth mouthwash. Here is some interesting facts I found on their website about bad breath.
The creation of bad breath is a natural and ongoing process in our mouths each day. There are millions of germs in our mouths which break down protein particles that are always present in our saliva. This results in the production of foul smelling sulfur gas. This gas is what we perceive as embarrassing bad breath.
Though the problem is virtually universal (100% of the population has experienced the problem daily in the form of morning breath, and at least 10% suffer from a more serious bad breath problem)
I never knew that bad breath was actually sulfur gas. How weird. Anyways I tried this mouthwash the night I got it.  I knew it was different as soon as I started swishing.  It feels different in your mouth, it did not burn my mouth like most mouthwashes do. My mouth definitely felt fresher.  With just one use I noticed that in the morning I did not have to run to the sink to brush as soon as I got out of bed.  ( don't worry, I still brushed my teeth)  Here is how it works

 SmartMouth is the only mouthwash that uses a patented zinc-ion technology to not only freshen your breath at the time of use, but to keep bad breath from coming back for 12 hours. The unique two-bottle, two-pump formula means that you activate SmartMouth each time you use it, giving you maximum strength and freshness every time you swish.
You actually mix the two solutions right before you swishIt kinda feels like you have a chemical reaction going on in your mouth, well I guess you do.  But it's a good kind of reaction, not one that leaves you eyebrowless, or anything like that.  If you struggle with bad breath you should give this stuff a try.   

No comments:

Post a Comment